Makita DUC353Z 35cm /14" Twin 18v LXT Brushless Cordless Chainsaw Body Only
The new Makita DUC353 is a cordless chainsaw powered by two 18v Lithium-Ion LXT batteries, which means your current Makita batteries can power the high performance 36v brushless motor. Comes supplied body only with saw chain, guide bar, guide bar cover and oil supply.
MAKITA DUC353Z FEATURES
- Brushless motor
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Constant speed control
- New adjustment lever for easier tool-less tension adjustment of saw chain
- Electric chain brake
- Kickback brake
- Oil Capacity Display
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Large separate-type metal spike bumper. Spike grips work-piece firmly to provide more control.
- Adjustable automatic chain lubrication
- Lock-off lever
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Main power switch with auto power-off function
MAKITA DUC353Z SPECIFICATION
- Voltage: 36v (18v x2)
- Maximum Output: 1,100 w
- Chain Oil Capacity: 200 ml (cm³)
- Chain Gauge: 0.043 "
- Chain Pitch: 3/8 "
- Chain Speed: 0- 20 m/sec
- Bar Size: 35 cm / 14"
- Net Weight: 5.2 kg
DUC353 NOISE & VIBRATION
- Noise Sound Pressure: 87.7 dB(A)
- Noise Sound Power: 100.4 dB(A)
- Noise K Factor: 2 dB(A)
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 5.3 m/sec²
- Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²