Why you choose NORTH EDGE Fourier II?
1, NORTH EDGE watch program is designed for professional athletes and outdoor enthusiasts specially for Marathon, Hiking, Swimming and Cycling training.
2, Fourier II watch use the JDI low power consumption screen (made in Japan). that gives a stand-by time of 12 days.
3, Water resistant 50m.
4, There are GPS sensor, 6-axis acceleration G-sensor, GYRO sensor, Barometer sensor and heart rate sensor in the watch. Many sensors inside the watch make your outdoor adventures more reliable and professional.
- Brand Name:NORTH EDGE
- Item Type:Digital Wristwatches
- Boxes & Cases Material:Paper
- Dial Window Material Type:Hardlex
- Case Shape:Round
- Band Width:20mm
- Water Resistance Depth:5Bar
- Clasp Type:Buckle
- Model Number:Fourier 2
- Dial Diameter:50mm
- Case Thickness:16mm
- Band Length:24cm
- Case Material:Plastic
- Band Material Type:Silicone
- Sport Type:Running, climbing, mountaineering, hiking, swim
- Dimension: 50x50x15mm
- Weight: 60g
- Charging Method: USB connector
- Water resistant: 50m / 5ATM
- GPS on: battery life is 11 hours
- GPS off: battery life is 12 days
- Gravity sensor: 6-axis acceleration sensor
- Altimeter: -700-9000m
- Air pressure chart
- Heart rate monitor / High limit heart rate reminder / low limit heart rate reminder
- GPS Time setting
- GPS current speed, average speed, maximum speed
- Current pace, average pace, maximum pace
- Exercise time
- Day time
- Calories consumption
- Laps, current laps, lap distance, lap pace, lap speed, lap calories, lap heart rate, lap time
- Navigate: Back point navigation
- Patch show on watch
- back light
Value of money!
I am using this product the last six months and goes without saying that I have done the best purchase ever. It can be compare with very expensive brands.