About this item
1 x 5.11 UCR Medic Pouch, 1 x Pr shears, 1 x Fox chest seal 1 x CELOX Rapid gauze, 1 x Compressed guaze 1 x C-A-T Tourniquet 1 x 6 "Israeli bandage 1 x 4" Israeli bandage with pressure bar, 5 x 4 x 4 Sterile Gauze Sponges, 1 x size 28FR NPA 1 x 5 ml Pkt lube, 1 x 1 x Roll 1 Surgical Tape 2 X PR BLACK NITRILE GLOVES
Features & details
- The 5.11 Advanced trauma kit is designed to be Tccc compliant, and has the ability to address the three leading causes of combat and tactical deaths
- 5.11 Tactical's new UCR system (Urban casualty response) was created to provide first responders and professionals within the public safety market with a solution for reacting to active shooter or mass casualty incidents (as/MCI). 5.11 's specifically UCR system supports the Hartford consensus's second and third actions within the t.h.r.e.a.t protocol.
- Designed to attach to your vehicle's headrest or any MOLLE or web platform,
- 5.11 's UCR Ifak pouch (available in black, Storm and Sandstone) lets you keep a blow out Kit and medical essentials within arm's reach. The pouch features a drop down zipped compartment with a light coloured interior for easy equipment identification and bungee tie downs for added stability. Features: MOLLE and web platform compatible drop down zipped compartments bungee cords for added stability designed to attach to a vehicle's headrest
- 'The 4 "and 6 Israeli emergency bandage is an innovative, combat proven first aid device for the Staunching of blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds in hospital emergency situations. This all-in-one device consolidates multiple pressure applicator with secondary dressing first aid devices such as a primary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place.
It is a must KIT for those working on private security sector or military. For sure it covers other areas such as rescuers and other professionals. I'm in the PS and I must say that it is a mandatory Kit!